503 Maxey Rd.
Houston, TX 77013
Your Smile. Our Excellence. Dentistry at Trinity Dental Centers Normandy.
We are located in northwestern Maverick County, on the corner of Maxey and Woodforest Road, across the street from Walgreens.
Dentist in Normandy
We deliver quality dental care through highly experienced dental care staff and innovative technology.
Our dentistry staff provides a comprehensive range of dental care services with your comfort in mind. From the moment you and your family walk in for the first dental exam to treating an emergency dental concern, we are ready and willing to bat for your oral health.
Dental Care in Normandy
Whether your family needs to schedule their dental exam or come in for an emergency dental concern, our dental care staff is with you every step of the way. From a mild toothache case to the most complicated root canal procedure, our dental team provides you and your family with the highest level of care, attention, and concern.
A few of the services we provide are:
- General Dentistry, which includes routine dental exams and cleaning, emergency care, and oral cancer screenings.
- Cosmetic Dentistry in the form of teeth whitening and veneers to provide you with a healthy and beautiful smile.
- Restorative Dentistry like dentures, both full and partial, to help your smile restore its function and confidence.
- Children’s dentistry, where we help your little ones learn proper brushing and flossing techniques, offer restorative treatment, and treat every little smile with the kindness and comfort they deserve!
- Sedation Dentistry in which we successfully provide relaxation and comfort for our anxious patients through nitrous oxide and oral sedation techniques.
Financing options available
We believe that every patient should have accessible oral healthcare, and at Trinity Dental Centers Normandy, we work with you to ensure affordable pricing. At Trinity Dental Centers Normandy, we provide payment planning options such as Care Credit and the iSmile Discount Plan. We also accept cash, credit, and most insurance options excluding traditional Medicaid for adults, United Healthcare HMO, and United Concordia HMO.
Meet Our Dentist
Dr. Richard Lam was born and raised in Houston, Texas. He attended Texas A&M University where he obtained a B.A. in Biology, minor in Business and graduated Magna Cum Laude. He went on to complete his Doctorate of Dental Surgery at University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston and was a recipient of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon scholarship, a National Dental Honor Society. Dr. Lam is also member of the American Dental Association and the Texas Dental Association.
Dr. Lam’s philosophy is to provide quality dental care and treat others as if treating his own family. He also loves to give back to the community by providing oral screenings at health fairs and helping the underserved through mission trips. In his free time, Dr. Lam likes to work out at the gym, play basketball, try out new restaurants, and travel to new places with his wife.