Small teeth are a huge deal at Trinity Dental Centers!
Let us take the stress away from your family’s first pediatric dental care visit.
We understand that your child’s first dental visit is a big deal, and we treat every step with highest level of care and comfort. Here is a summary of what their first dental care visit looks like, broken down step-by-step:
1. Your dentist or hygienist will meet with you to get an understanding of your child’s medical history to assess previous or existing conditions that can affect their oral health.
2. A thorough explanation of what to expect, using language that your child will understand—it is important to us that every patient under our care is aware of their treatment plan.
3. Comprehensive set of x-rays to give your dentist a clear idea of the state of your child’s teeth.
4. Dental cleaning to remove food buildup from hard to reach areas.
5. Fluoride application for healthy teeth maintenance.
6. A detailed dental exam to ensure everything is in healthy and functioning order.
7. Gifts and praise for our brave little patients!
At Trinity Dental Centers, we are devoted to providing the best possible oral healthcare to your little one through prevention, education, and treatment.
Our pediatric dentistry involves providing the highest level of dental care to infants, children, and adolescents.
At Trinity Dental Centers, we focus on working on preventative care measures with you and your little ones. Our goal is to always maintain a warm and friendly environment where your child feels safe and comfortable. We teach all our young patients and their families how to achieve optimal oral health through diet and proper brushing and flossing techniques. We specialize in the following pediatric services:
1. Nitrous oxide administration
2. Oral sedation
3. Composite fillings
4. Baby root canals
7. Habit (thumb sucking) appliance
8. Minor dental trauma
We treat every pediatric patient as the precious gift that they are and truly enjoy treating them with tremendous attention, compassion, and comfort. Schedule an appointment with Trinity Dental Centers today to get your child in for their visit!